Quality and versatile marquees suitable for all occasions
A marquee is often the centre-piece of an event and it is essential that its size, position and specification has been carefully planned to meet the demands of the day.
Each marquee is manufactured from quality materials and, for maximum safety; all are flame retardant and meet the very latest British Standards. Our marquees are supported by an aluminium frame around the edge which means more clear space inside the marquee.
The framed construction ensures that there are no guy ropes for guests to negotiate. All marquees are regularly inspected and fully maintained. We are more than happy to arrange for our customers to view a marquee in situ.
Our marquees are designed to give flexibility, fitting into confined spaces and we have the expertise to negotiate any garden size and lay out. Standalone or as an extension to a building each marquee can be fitted out to suit your special occasion perfectly.
All marquees are available for long term hire.
- Our marquees come in 3m, 6m, 9m, 12m and 15 metre widths and can be as long as you like with 3m or 5m sections
- From small walkways to party tents and marquees suitable for large-scale corporate hospitality events we have the equipment suitable for your occasion
- We also fit wooden or aluminium glass panelled doors into the marquee
- All of our marquees are supplied with all white PVC covers (or optional blue trim)
- Panoramic clear PVC window walls can be fitted to any side of the marquee so guests can enjoy your view!
- Clear PVC gable ends and clear marquee roof sheets can also be fitted
Pagoda / Single Peak Marquees
- Available in span widths of 3m, 4m, 5m and 6 metres.
- The addition of a single peak marquee will give your function an added touch of elegance. These are ideal if you’re looking to host a garden party and are very popular as an entrance or side annexe to your main marquee.
Insurance: We are covered for product and public liability to £5m. We also offer additional insurance to cover theft, vandalism and fire for our products whilst on site. Generators and other plant must be insured separately.