Step by Step Guide to the Hire of a Marquee
We take all the stress out of hiring a marquee:-
- You make your initial contact by either email, telephone or enquiry form. We provide an initial costing on the information provided to us (all prices quoted are subject to a site inspection). To obtain a more accurate quote quickly, we are more than happy to carry out a site inspection immediately.
- Contact/call us back at your convenience and we will visit you (without obligation) to assess your site, measure up and go through all the options available to you. We will offer advice on every aspect of your function.
- By return post or email you will receive your personal, individual quotation and a detailed plan of your function/event will be produced.
- As and when you are happy to proceed just complete and return the booking form together with your holding deposit - should you have any queries you may call us at any time to discuss, amend or revise your requirements. We want to work with you to ensure your function is a complete success. We will confirm your requirements in writing, but please note from this point on (subject to availability) you may amend your order, increasing or decreasing as your exact requirements become more apparent to you.
- The week prior to your event we will contact you to finalise details and make arrangements for delivery and set up. To give you absolute reassurance, we offer a full back-up service – we are always at the end of the phone, or you may wish to have a member of our staff on site during your function. Our invoice will be issued when we are confident you are happy with our service.
- Dismantle & removal leaving you with nothing but happy memories of a successful event!