We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
Use of Personal Infomation
We process personal information collected via www.james-dabs-marquees.co.uk for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running promotions and providing you with information about products and services we offer.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and to audit usage of the site.
We will not disclose any information we keep about you to any third parties, except for; credit reference agency clearance (where you have submitted a completed order form for goods or services), and any suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf. Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the www.pixelvector.co.uk website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.